•Safe Share: Show a YouTube video without all the related videos showing up. It strip out the surrounding clutter while watching the video and also take out the list of related videos at the end. It will also allow you to set which part of the video you want to play. You can specify that in the customize option. Once you customize everything, you can generate a link and use that to show your class.
Kepvid: Download videos
TubeChop.com: Allows you to cut a YouTube video and gives a new URL for chopped version.
Overlooked Useful YouTube Tools
The YouTube video editor has some useful features for teachers and students.
1. Create photo slideshows. The YouTube photo slideshow creation tools allow you to specify the length of time that each image is displayed for. After uploading your images you can use the annotations tool to add as much text as you like to each frame of your video.
2. Create slow-motion videos. The most recent addition to the YouTube editing tools is an option to record videos with a regular speed camera and then turn that into a slow-motion video.
3. Use annotations to create a linked series of videos (or choose your own adventure videos).
4. Blurring faces in your videos.
5. Stabilizing shaky footage and adding color/ light filters to your videos.